There is an opportunity for an Account Manager to join Overeem, the European HQ in The...
Last month, Overeem obtained ISO 14001 certification for its European headquarters in...
These are turbulent and uncertain times. We are dealing with a situation that nobody has...
Overeem obtains IS0 14001 environmental certification
Last month, Overeem obtained ISO 14001 certification for its European headquarters in Ede.
Here at Hadley Group, we care a great deal about the environment. And it is precisely for this reason that several Hadley Group production sites all over the world are already ISO 14001 certified. Throughout 2019 and 2020, we worked very hard at our European headquarters in Ede to meet the ISO 14001 standard.
Reduce our ecological footprint
Thanks to the results of the measures we have taken to obtain ISO 14001 certification, we are reducing our ecological footprint as well as pressure on the environment. Below is an overview of some of the steps we have taken:
- We have, among other things, implemented completely separate waste streams with our own waste collection facility
- We are focusing on reducing energy consumption by, among other things, using LED lighting in our production facility
- We are minimizing the use of any harmful substances during the production process
- We have critically evaluated our suppliers and their policies regarding the environment
By obtaining ISO 14001 certification, Overeem confirms that its production and operations comply with all applicable international environmental standards.
More information about ISO 14001
The ISO 14001 certificate is an international standard that sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. We have used this environmental management system to develop a suitable environmental policy and ensure the implementation thereof.
ISO 14001 sets out the following criteria for the results of the management system:
- Continuous improvement of performance and protection of the environment (e.g. by preventing environmental pollution)
- Controlling the environmental risks arising from the organization's activities
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements as a minimum
It concerns an organization's ability to influence the environment from a 'life cycle' perspective, meaning that potential environmental factors at suppliers and customers also fall within the environmental management system.
Overeem will be Hadley
Overeem will be Hadley's European headquarters from 2020.
Would you like to know more about this name change and the possibilities of Hadley worldwide?
Continue reading here >>
6718 WS Ede NL
0031 (0)318 697 811