This web page will provide you with the latest information regarding the status of...
This web page will provide you with the latest information with regards to the status of...
Location: The Netherlands/Belgium JOB DESCRIPTION We have an opportunity for a Sales...
COVID-19 Customer Information
Dear Hadley Group Customer,
This web page will provide you with the latest information with regards to the status of Hadley Group operations as the COVID-19 situation develops and details some of the measures we are taking to minimise any potential supply disruption. Currently Hadley Group is not experiencing any COVID-19 related delays and we continue to manufacture according to our planned schedule.
We are following and implementing the latest Government advice regarding taking precautions to mitigate the risk to everyone working at our factories, construction sites and on projects and that includes our Customers and Supply Chain Partners.
We continue to progress measures that build upon actions already in place to prevent potential infection, all of which are reviewed regularly as guidance evolves. These include:
- Cancelling all overseas and non-essential travel.
- Ensuring all high risk and non-critical to operations staff work from home.
- Ensuring all communication is now being conducted by telephone and using our existing video conference platforms.
- Ensuring that each manufacturing site is attended by a board member and an operational site leader for coordination of business-critical activities and that each remain separated to minimise risk of cross infection.
- Providing clear and regular advice to our staff in line with evolving government guidelines for self-isolation and symptom management.
We are working to ensure your enquiries and orders are delivered as promised throughout this challenging time and that this is sustained throughout this period of uncertainty. The health and safety of our team, our customers and our suppliers is of paramount importance to us. All our policies and procedures are focused on lowering risk of infection while sustaining reliable delivery performance to our customers.
To assist us in providing supply as planned, we ask our valued Customers to:
- Keep your Hadley Group contacts updated with any issues or risks.
- Keep us fully informed of any local site impact to the delivery of your goods and services as a result of your own COVID-19 safety measures (g. nobody to offload)
I trust these measures demonstrate Hadley Group are taking clear and decisive action to remain operational throughout this outbreak. Together we will find our way through these challenges to better times ahead.
Group Managing Director
Overeem will be Hadley
Overeem will be Hadley's European headquarters from 2020.
Would you like to know more about this name change and the possibilities of Hadley worldwide?
Continue reading here >>
6718 WS Ede NL
0031 (0)318 697 811