This web page will provide you with the latest information regarding the status of...
This web page will provide you with the latest information with regards to the status of...
Location: The Netherlands/Belgium JOB DESCRIPTION We have an opportunity for a Sales...
Sales Manager - The Netherlands/Belgium
Location: The Netherlands/Belgium
We have an opportunity for a Sales Manager based in the Netherlands or Belgium to join Overeem, European HQ for Hadley Group.
You will play a key role in supporting the European sales plan, generating profitable sales using your technical knowledge of roll forming products and industry knowledge to promote our products and solution benefits to our customers based in France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director based in Ede, Netherlands, you will work remotely to develop our existing customer relationships as well as identify new opportunities within various markets within your geographical region.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify target markets and accounts for developing the European sales strategic plan for France and Belgium
- Liaise with the technical team concerning viability of new sections, lead times, delivery details, machine availability, manufacturing programmes to promote a unified approach to the customer.
- Co-operate with the European Key Account and Global Key Account teams to share information ensuring growth programs are achieved.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all growth initiatives aiming to achieve growth targets each year.
- Be responsible for the complete analysis of market environment within geographical area helping to identify new business opportunities/threats, developing strategy and actions.
- Develop and implement the strategy for sales prospecting.
- Develop knowledge of competitive products, strategy and activities.
- Prepare competitive quotations based upon company pricing structure.
- Visit both existing and potential customers through customer categorisation
- Product and Solution Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Application Knowledge
- Customer Relationships
- Time Management and Sales discipline
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within a Northern European Business
- Knowledge of Roll Forming products
- Minimum 5 years’ of sales experience within a multimillion € region with demonstrable targets
- Engineering or Technical degree qualified
- Experience working within construction market is beneficial, but not essential
- Willing and flexible to travel at least 50% of your time within Europe
- Fluent in French and Dutch / German
- Ability to converse in English would be advantageous
Overeem will be Hadley
Overeem will be Hadley's European headquarters from 2020.
Would you like to know more about this name change and the possibilities of Hadley worldwide?
Continue reading here >>
6718 WS Ede NL
0031 (0)318 697 811