Vacancy: Account Manager
There is an opportunity for an Account Manager to join Overeem, the European HQ in The Netherlands for the Hadley Group.
You would be playing a key role in supporting the European sales plan, generating profitable sales using your technical knowledge of roll forming products and industry knowledge to promote our products and solution benefits for our customers based in France, Belgium and possibly the Netherlands.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager based in Ede, Netherlands, you would be working remotely to develop our existing customer relations, as well as identifying new opportunities within various markets within your geographical region.
- Identifying target markets and accounts to develop the European sales strategic plan for France and Belgium.
- Liaising with the technical team concerning the viability of new sections, lead times, delivery details, machine availability and manufacturing programmes to promote a unified approach for the customer.
- Co-operating with the European Key Account and Global Key Account teams to share information ensuring growth targets are achieved.
- Being responsible for the implementation of regional growth initiatives aiming to achieve growth targets each year.
- Being responsible for a complete analysis of the market environment within given geographical area, helping to identify new business opportunities/threats, as well as developing and executing strategies.
- Developing and executing the strategy for potential customers and projects.
- Developing knowledge of competitive products, strategies and activities.
- Preparing competitive quotations based on the company pricing structure.
- Visiting both existing and potential customers within given geographical area.
Core competencies include:
- Product and Solution Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Application Knowledge
- Customer Relations
- Time Management and Sales Discipline
The successful candidate should have
- Experience working within a European Manufacturing Business
- Knowledge of metal processing technologies, preferably roll forming products
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience within a multimillion € region with a proven track record.
- Engineering or Technical degree
- Experience working within the construction market is beneficial, but not essential.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel at least 50% of your time within Europe.
- A fluent proficiency in Dutch and French. The ability to converse in English would be advantageous.
About Overeem BV
Overeem (European HQ) is a part of the Hadley Group, a UK-based company and world leader in advanced cold rolled steel technology, with manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, with more than 500 employees worldwide. We deliver innovative solutions with applications across sectors as diverse as construction, automotive, industrial and agriculture.
Our continuing growth and success is entirely dependent upon our ability to attract, retain and develop the best employees, and it is for this reason that we promote equal opportunities and continuous personal development for all those working with us.
Please note that Hadley Group is not engaging with recruitment agencies for this vacancy and therefore request that agencies do not make unsolicited approaches with regards to this vacancy. We will not be liable for any related fees should agencies choose to submit CVs/ Introductions of candidates to an employee of Hadley Group. In the event of any employment under these circumstances as noted above, our policy will supersede your terms of business and unsolicited approaches may affect our decision when reviewing our PSL in the future.
Overeem obtains IS0 14001 environmental certification
Last month, Overeem obtained ISO 14001 certification for its European headquarters in Ede.
Here at Hadley Group, we care a great deal about the environment. And it is precisely for this reason that several Hadley Group production sites all over the world are already ISO 14001 certified. Throughout 2019 and 2020, we worked very hard at our European headquarters in Ede to meet the ISO 14001 standard.
Reduce our ecological footprint
Thanks to the results of the measures we have taken to obtain ISO 14001 certification, we are reducing our ecological footprint as well as pressure on the environment. Below is an overview of some of the steps we have taken:
- We have, among other things, implemented completely separate waste streams with our own waste collection facility
- We are focusing on reducing energy consumption by, among other things, using LED lighting in our production facility
- We are minimizing the use of any harmful substances during the production process
- We have critically evaluated our suppliers and their policies regarding the environment
By obtaining ISO 14001 certification, Overeem confirms that its production and operations comply with all applicable international environmental standards.
More information about ISO 14001
The ISO 14001 certificate is an international standard that sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. We have used this environmental management system to develop a suitable environmental policy and ensure the implementation thereof.
ISO 14001 sets out the following criteria for the results of the management system:
- Continuous improvement of performance and protection of the environment (e.g. by preventing environmental pollution)
- Controlling the environmental risks arising from the organization's activities
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements as a minimum
It concerns an organization's ability to influence the environment from a 'life cycle' perspective, meaning that potential environmental factors at suppliers and customers also fall within the environmental management system.
COVID-19 Supplier Information
This web page will provide you with the latest information regarding the status of Hadley Group operations as the COVID-19 situation develops. Currently Hadley Group is not experiencing any COVID-19 related delays or disruptions and we continue to manufacture according to our planned schedule.
Certainty in uncertain times
These are turbulent and uncertain times. We are dealing with a situation that nobody has ever experienced, and we cannot yet predict all the repercussions it will have. However, we have learned from previous crises that it is precisely in these challenging times that technological innovation and financial stability can make the difference!
COVID-19 Customer Information
This web page will provide you with the latest information with regards to the status of Hadley Group operations as the COVID-19 situation develops and details some of the measures we are taking to minimise any potential supply disruption. Currently Hadley Group is not experiencing any COVID-19 related delays and we continue to manufacture according to our planned schedule.
Overeem will be Hadley
Overeem will be Hadley's European headquarters from 2020.
Would you like to know more about this name change and the possibilities of Hadley worldwide?
Continue reading here >>
6718 WS Ede NL
0031 (0)318 697 811