Hadley & Overeem: Global Manufacturing
Hadley is a leading independent manufacturer of cold rolled metal profiles with a global reach with 8 manufacturing sites worldwide.
Overeem is a subsidiary of the Hadley group and specialises in the development and production of bespoke thin-walled complex rollformed profiles in many different materials like
- pre-coated steel,
- stainless steel,
- and also other non-ferrous metals
The majority of the profiles to be produced have strict visual requirements and various integrated machining steps. Overeem’s profiles are used extensively in several market sectors including the AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY for which we are ISO TS-16949 certified.
Overeem has specialized in the development and production of high quality thin-walled roll formed metal profiles for more than 85 years. It has served a variety of markets for more than half a century, including the automotive, construction, lighting, furniture, interior engineering and air conditioning control sectors.
- Thin wall profiles (0,25 – 2,5 mm)
- Technically complex profiles
- Processing pre-painted and film-coated materials
- Three-dimensionally bent profiles
- Integration of (customer-specific) processing steps in the production process
- Variety of materials
- Assembly options
- Partner in the design and development phases
Roll formed profiles from Overeem are characterised by their constant cross-section and complex forms. At the same time the roll forming process offers considerable flexibility. This is because a wide variety of processing steps can be carried out in-line, including:
- Rolling around the x and y axes
- End faces
- Cutting to different lengths
- Thread rolling
- Customized processing steps
6718 WS Ede NL
0031 (0)318 697 811